Tuesday, June 20, 2006

WHAZZZZ UPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

I'm at work... AGAIN. I've worked 8 out of the past 10 nights. In the past 2 weeks that's a total of 94.87 hours. It really sucks. REALLY. I'm starting to get restless... we keep getting busy in spurts and I really hate trying to find things to occupy my time. I actually found a website earlier that is nothing but virtual bubble wrap (you know... the kind you put in packages when you're shippin' them). I spend a good 15 minutes destroying virtual bubbles... and being disappointed that there weren't sound effects. It's just not the same. Aside from that I've been trying to move as little as possible. Well, standing is fine but sitting... if the chair has a back, you can forget it. I have carpet burn down my back. It feels like the middle of my back is on fire... even 3 days later. I think the best part is I was so uncomfortable Saturday night (because people kept bumping into the back of my chair and it would just scrub back and forth against that spot) that I called my mom to bring me some stuff to doctor "a scrape". Yeah, she comes to the hospital with a bag of medical goodies, scared that someone is going to think she's trying to run off with hospital property, and joins me in the bathroom when I'm trying to "doctor" the spot. My mom saw where it was and started laughing at me... because she knew how I got it. She then had to chase me around the bathroom with some spray stuff "that might make it sting but would numb it". If you tell me it's going to hurt, I ain't sticking around!!!! The best part to me was her standing there making up excuses of what to tell people. I'm thinking this is a little backwards. Other than that... I've been at work. My work schedule has changed, so now I work Mon, Wed, Fri, and every other Sunday. I get the first Sunday... lucky me! This will be my 3rd in a row. I'm off tomorrow night and I'm really looking forward to it. Melissa and I are planning on doing something after she gets off work. I hope whatever it is that it puts me in a better mood. Anyway, April I miss you and I love you and I'm SOOO glad that you're having a great time over there. (P.S. You are missing my birthday AGAIN!!! 4th one in a row! (: ) <-- ha ha my smiley face has a unibrow! Seriously though, I can't wait to talk to you. Just me trying to figure out how to make an international call should make for a great story!!! BONNE NUIT!!!!!! Bridget

1 comment:

  1. Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)