Sunday, November 20, 2005

NEED HOME!!

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been away. I've been working on career advancement. I've accepted a job with First South Bank in Washington. I'll start December 12 and am looking for a new home as we speak. Would like to live in Washington, but Greenville may be the only option. I NEED YOUR HELP. I need a home with a fenced in backyard or at least a home that will take pets. I can pay up to $800 a month. Something on the east side of town near 264 or 33 would be great. If anyone can offer any help, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm also willing to room with someone who LOVES pets. Most of you know my pets!!! I need at least a year lease while I decide where and what to build near Washington. Thanks in advance. Email me if you have any recommendations: tcrobbins4@gmail.com Thanks, Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)