Saturday, November 26, 2005

Greetings all

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you to whom I haven not been able to speak yet this holiday season. I know it has been quite a while since I graced these pages with my presence, but I've still been around... lurking. I just haven't had the inspiration to write anything lately. Anyway, I wanted to wish you all a good Thanksgiving and give you all my love. Hope to see you all soon, and Yes I'll be there for dinner at Marion's birthday, though you're on your own for the Longbranch. And yeah I couldn't help it. We already put the tree up. Lol.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo. Great tree!

    When is the big Nosh for Marion?

    I found a home in Greenville. Now I need a roomate. Preferably like a grad student that does nothing but study and go to class. Very cheap rent. ($200). They just have to let my dogs out at lunch and be very quiet!! LOL.... If you know of anyone, please let me know.

    I can't wait to have a social life again and hang out with everyone.

    Thanks......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)