Saturday, September 10, 2005

How I spent my Saturday

Today Tommy and I went to a wedding of some of my bar customers, a family I have known for almost 5-6 years. Here are a few pictures of the day....

This is Megan, Bridget, and myself after the wedding. I didn't take any pictures during the wedding because of where I was sitting and that I was sniffling some. :)

This is the bride and groom dancing their first song together! They were such a beautiful couple!

This was the father-daughter dance!! Her dad was happier to be out of the suit and tie, and shortly after the dance changed into his jeans and t-shirt! :)

This was the groom getting the garter off. They were playing the Mission Impossible theme song!! LMAO it was pretty funny!

This was when she was throwing the bouquet. Megan was adament about wanting it, so the rest of us backed off to let her have it. She didn't even catch it, she had to pick it up off the floor...... :)

Now here is the groomsman that caught the garter putting it on Megan. I think they were both enjoying it a little bit more than others thought....... hehe it was really funny!

Now you know I have to throw in the token couple shot! :) It's actually a good picture!

Oh, almost forgot!!! Meet the guest of honor! He resides in the Moose Lodge where the reception was held, and he was even dressed for the occasion!

Well, that's all for how I spent my day. Tommy and I ended up going out to the OC last night and hung out with Tim and Claire and some of our other friends. Then we came back and watched a movie. All in all we had a really great day, very nice and still lots of fun!

What did you do on Saturday??

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun.

    Let's see..Saturday...what did I do? Oh yeah, did some work, and played CoH. Exciting times!

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)