Monday, September 26, 2005

Changes.....

This last week I guess I had an epiphany. . . . . . I've been way too lazy about some things, and it's time to change that! Last year I was working out every day or so, had lots of energy, and spent lots of time with my friends and loved ones. . . . This year, I'm tired all of the time, don't want to leave the house, and feel fat as a cow. I've put on a minimum of 30 pounds in less than a year. But. . . . . . NO MORE!!! I need to get off my lazy ass and start doing something, and it starts this week! I've asked Marisa to help me (I figured all that personal training she's received she should be pretty informative) get my life back together. I need to figure out a way I can start exercising everyday, even the long 18hr days I work when I bartend. I figure I can start trying to do my Yoga videos in the morning before work and then walk around the neighborhood or go to the gym in the evening. I've even considered looking into the South Beach Diet plan to see if it was something I could manage. . . . . . . Here's the big question: Can I do it?? Will I gain more energy, lose some weight, feel better about myself?? Will I be able to stick to a routine/diet without cheating too much?? Not sure, but I really want to. I know Tommy is tired of hearing me complain about my looks every day, and I'm really tired of looking at a closet full of clothes that I can't wear. I'm not trying to be a toothpick, I'll never be that small, and enjoy to eat too much to try it. I would like to return to the size I was a few years back, when I was very physically active and taking better care of myself. I want everyone's help in this, please! I don't want a hardass, or a meanass, but someone who can be understanding and strong and VERY supportive. I wouldn't even mind a workout buddy occasionally if schedules coincide. Give me some feed back on this, I'm getting ready to plan a grocery trip and need to start figuring out what I can/cannot eat, etc. Here's hoping for a brand new me!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweetie. Any help that I can do, let me know, from support to telling you to eat more, The South Beach Diet isnt very good. I speak as a former follower. The Yoga and PT is perhaps the BEST way to go, you wont have the dramtic weight loss drops like you have with the other diets.. so give yourself the permission to lose the pounds slowly. As I read your blog I nodded my head, we have the same goals ( although I dont complain to tommy about them! well, maybe not as much... lol)

    If u need me, call me.
    Much love and support, Coli

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)