Friday, July 08, 2005

Y'all have fun now, 'ya hear!!!

Just wanted to say bye to everyone! Tommy, Tim, and I are heading to the beach for Tommy's mom's birthday. We have to swing through Pinetown and pick up the pig first. :P That should be interesting!! I hope everyone has a great weekend, but I wish you were with us! Agent M and 'Lil Bit, give us a call sometime this weekend, I'd love to chat for a second or two..... :) Tom, wish you could make it (I know you'd be a blast to hang out with!) Ding and Shak, I hope your weekend goes well in Cali! We'll catch y'all on Sunday, I hope! As for anyone else I left out, I'm sorry :( forgive me, but I hope you have a great weekend too! Oh, Happy 21st Birthday, Rogue!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh. That was sweet. You guys have fun, I know you will.

    I'll be doing yard work and laundry an attending a family function if I don't have to work.

    Let's start talking about a long weekend around end of August or sometime in September down at AB again.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)