Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Mom's Pig Pickin

Ok all, it's time for the second big event of the summer for 2005. The scoobies are packin' it in and headin for the crystal shores of the Outer Banks of North Carolina for a festive fun filled weekend of pig pickin! I need to get a list of who's going from where. Raymond, when you see this, make a comment post and add your friends and mom's guest list. Here's who I know: My List:
  • Me
  • April
  • Doc
  • Marisa (maybe)
  • Lauren
  • Chris
  • Hannah?
  • Tim
  • Claire
Mom's & Ray's List: (Updated from Rain Man on 7/6/05)
  • Mom
  • Jodie
  • Kim
  • Jamie
  • Christy
  • Janet
  • Gail
  • Jeff
  • Amanda
  • Zack
  • Arvin
  • Nancy
  • Nathaniel
  • Brenda
  • Jason
  • Jason (other one)
  • Meredith
  • Mike Clough
  • Tom
  • Ilene
  • Sam
  • Keith
  • Sue Zuri
  • Gail
  • Pete
  • Jean
  • HG
  • Jan Krauss & Family
  • Crystal
  • Ben
List of Stuff: (Ray, also post an update comment to this and I'll re-edit this post to include your stuff) Tommy:
  • Pig! & Sauce
Mom:
  • Plates & Napkins, etc?
Raymond
  • ???
Let me know asap.

1 comment:

  1. I'M SO JEALOUS!!!! Our boat is in the shop this weekend or I'd change my plans and bring it. I've got to do the family thing though.

    DOC! Glad to see you here.

    Everyone have a wonderful and safe time. I'll miss you all!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)