Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday

No, I didn’t have anything more interesting to use for a title than just “Thursday”… it’s just been one of those days. Thankfully it’s been a busy one. I’ve received the first of my shipments for our newest and largest surveillance camera installation job. The rest should be in within a few days and then I’ll be off to Plymouth NC to save a company from 40K per month in loss prevention! Other than that I’ve fixed three computer today for the lady who runs the local humane society. Thats been my day so far.

 

Im trying out a new coffee shop this afternoon. As a matter of fact I’m sitting there now enjoying their house-coffee while I compose this post. I’m still very much getting acclimated to Albemarle, trying to find places that seem like “me” to me. I’ve replaced On Cue with Pontiac Pointe…

 

Well there goes my blog post… Wife just called and I have to go help out at the Vet clinic for a bit. It was fun while it lasted. I’ll try to find some more time to write soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)