Thursday, May 20, 2010

Moe ElGamal Is Going To Prison?

Well, it's been three years in the making, just that me and my team know of... Dr. Moe is finally getting his. I'll probably never get the eleven thousand dollars he owes me now, but at least I'll have the satisfaction of knowing he's spending all his ill-gotten money on defense attorneys now!

According to the story on WRAL today, they've brought him up on charges for illegal export and aiding and abetting and causing an act to be done. They're charging him with three counts of each. (That's one for me, one for my partner, and one for our other team member) who Moe almost got in trouble by having us fly illegal hardware to a terrorist sponsored state.  There are ton of other things they're investigating him for that we know of but I guess they chose to move forward with the charge they thought would stick the easiest.

You can see the news article at:
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7638059/
You can download the indictment at:
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/7638164/

After getting my butt dragged in front of a federal grand jury three times I'm glad he's getting his. Moe has shafted me, most all of my team, and countless hundreds of others... the man literally owes millions of dollars he's somehow gotten out of paying. I'm sorry they're not busting him for being a sorry human being, but I'm glad they got him on something! And I'm really glad they got it processed under Anti-Terror laws! That'll put his name all over the net in just the most wonderful light.

Now, I just wonder if there's a way to put a lien on his properties so he can't pay his attorneys until he pays all the other people he owes money to?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)