Sunday, June 08, 2008

How all business phones should be answered:

Since America is still America, at least until all the immigrants finish changing it to the complete third world dump they fled here from, I can still say this with freedom and pride. I got this as an email from my friend Keith. I've been meaning to start a blog section titled "Patriotism" or "What it means to be American" or something similar. This gave me the push to make the first post. I couldn't resist. Feel free to forward it on.

 


clip_image001
'GOOD  MORNING, WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA .'

clip_image002
Press '1' for English.
Press '2' to disconnect until you learn to speak English

clip_image003
And remember there only two defining forces that have
ever offered to die for you:
Jesus Christ

clip_image004
and our American Soldiers.

clip_image005
One died for your soul

clip_image006
The other's for your freedom.

clip_image007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)