Friday, December 28, 2007

Hey! I just crossed the 20,000 Mark!

Well, thanks to whomever you were from Raleigh, NC. You were my 20,000th blog visitor on Scooby Central. Not too bad for my little hole here on the web. It's been almost exactly three years since I started this thing. God, that seems like so long when you actually say it, but it's not seemed that long from my view.

 

Lol. I just checked.. the other blog (me-tomorphosis) just crossed 42! (You'd have to know me to get the significance of that) Actually, carolinaregion.com has crossed the million visitors mark about three times over throughout the years, but each time I change the site, I wipe the count and start again.

 

Ok.. back to work. I just wanted to commemorate the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)