Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ding's Cruise

Ok, I just went on my FIRST cruise. It was a drunken blast filled with bellydancing, more danicng at nightclubs, alot of food and didn I mention booze? No? Well, alot of drinks. I figured since I am a size 14-16 I can handle my own... and by golly I sure as Hell did. So I am adding a few pictures of Moi since my pic on here is of my COH toon...Oh, did I say there was drinking? No? Somehow I didnt have a hangover.. just very sleepy. Especially since someone stupid decided that he wanted some duty free Sirminoff, Bailey's and Kaluha. . So I as his minion and best friend who doesnt live with him, putting up with his bullshit ( Yes, Shak, you know who I am bitching about_) I bought 7 bottles of stuff . You get one bottle tax free... and anything you get for free on the boat you dont declare... taxes may apply. As a result, I had to get my wonderfully developing ass due to all of those stairs and ass exercises I do for dance... up at 6AM ( after going to bed at 3) to go to Customs. BUT NO< the assholes said that I needed to take care of it when I was getting off the boat. This was after hardly any sleep.... But drinks were awesome Funny thing, I go on this cruise and didnt make it off the boat to go into Ensenada. ( Oh, that be Baja Mexico, Really close o the California/ Mexico border) well hell. I cant put in my pictures. That just sucks the tinest cock ever. Oh well. Ok, I need to kick students out of my classroom. Y;all have a rocking day. Ding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)