Monday, May 16, 2005

Hey everyone!

Hey guys, its been....months I guess since I posted anything on here. But I still read the posts every day and even make the occasional comment. Sorry for going incommunicado, but with the end of the semester, moving out, and coming back to Pennsylvania for a while, I haven't had a lot of energy to recount my life (and I wouldn't want to bore you all anyway :) ) Gandalf, those pictures look amazing, I never realized Georgia was so lovely. April and Gandalf, congrats (belated, again, sorry) on your six month aniversary. April, keep those quizzes and jokes coming, they are always so funny! I would just like to take the time to Thank all the Scoobies. I had a great time getting to know all of you this semester. It was not the most pleasant time of my life, and getting to know all of you brightened my life considerably, in ways I could probably never express to you. So just know that I'll always be grateful for you guys letting me be a part of your lives this semester. I am currently in my parents house in Pennsylvania watching reruns of Family Guy and reading a book I have been trying to get my hands on for over a year now. Thank God for interlibrary loans! I have been spending my days sleeping and studying for the LSATs, and hanging out with the friends I have here in York I don't get to see but a few times a year. I hope all of you are doing well in your jobs and taking a little time to enjoy the summer....though I hope its a litte warmer there than it has been here. I swear, this is the coldest may I can remember! Alright, thats enough from me for now, just wanted to say hi again :) Gecko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)