Sunday, November 26, 2006

Big News

Tommy and April reminded me that I have not posted my big news on the blog so here goes...On the night of Tuesday November 21st Mark proposed to me at the pond by the hospital. He took me on the bridge and turned my body towards the water fountain and asked me to marry him. I am so happy. We have not set a date yet but we are thinking of the summer of 2008 at Ocracoke. Then we are planning to go to Lake Tahoe for our honeymoon. We do not want to rush our planning so that we can make sure that our wedding is well planned and something that will be memorable and we will cherish forever. So there is my big news (as if all of yall didn't already know from the screaming phone call yall received that night). So what is everyone else up to?

1 comment:

  1. It's ABOUT TIME you put that on here. I was dying to say something!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)