Monday, July 10, 2006

33 more days...

I know I havent posted in FOREVER...but as I sit here, it hit me...yes, 33 more days until I am officially Mrs. Chris Dawson! I can hardly believe it. so, for a little update, we have closed on our new house, and we are officially moved in. Thank goodness for the long 4th of july weekend. Marcus & Mary, i'm sorry we didn't make your party, but i'm sure you understand the moving process. Other than getting our house in order, and buying a refrigerator, it's the wedding planning. Which, much to my surprise, is coming along rather nicely. I've managed to stay well under my budget and that includes our 5 day all inclusive trip to Disney for the honeymoon/family vacation (if that tells you how simple and inexpensive my wedding is going to be). I can't figure out who's more excited to go to disney, Chris or Delayna, but if I had to bet, I would have to say it's Chris! Work is just that...work. Stressful and hectic. Who's ready to buy a house??

3 comments:

  1. I know what you are going through I was in the same position in April with the wedding, honeymoon, closing of the house, and yes even buying a new refrigerator. I am glad the wedding plans are going well I know they can be very stressful. If you need anything you know you can call me and I will help. As for the party don’t worry about that, there will be more.

    PS. You must go on the Hollywood Tower of Terror!! It is awesome, and the car stunt show is cool to Mary even liked it if that tells you anything.

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)