Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hey Yall...It's Been A While

Hey Everyone. How are yall? I have been so busy lately its not even funny. The kids have had to go here there and everywhere this past month so I haven't been able to see any of yall through out the day. Update time. I went to Ocracoke with Mark, Joe, Deryck, Dana, Marcus and Mary this weekend. We had fun the ferry ride there was rough. I get sea sick on big boats that I have no control over. I am fine if I can drive but riding is not my thing. Friday as soon as we got there we went to the beach after that we got something to eat and then just walked around drinking. Saturday morning we got up and ate breakfast at Pony Island, we went to the beach, went fishing, did a little shopping and then we ate lunch. After lunch Mark and I went to the beach by ourselves to spend a little quality time together. We watched the sun set over the ocean and fell asleep in each others arms for a long nap. After that we went to hang out with everyone else. We walked around some more and then went to bed. Sunday morning we got up went to eat, went to the sound, fished, and played in the water. We went back and packed up all of our stuff got ice cream and headed to the ferry. ( I almost cried because we had to leave). Things are going great with Mark and I. I am the happiest I have been in a long time. Well, whats going on with everyone else? I love yall. Marisa we need to talk later.

3 comments:

  1. talk about what? or, did we already have our talk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Bit, I am SO glad that you're happy and that things are going good. I don't ever really get to see you anymore, which sucks because we always have fun when we go out. I can always count on you to have someone to dance with!! (even though here lately Agent M has been "cuttin' a rug" with me!!!--she gives me a run for my money) Are you going out with us for the girls night??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)