Friday, June 24, 2005

Happy Birthday Tommy

Tommy I hope you enjoy this birthday as much as you did last year! I know its not gonna be the same because none of us plan to celebrate 32 days in a row. I don't know how we made it through all the drinking last year. In the time that I have known you you have become one of my best friends, my dad (at times), my shoulder, and my ear. Thanks for everthing and I hope this birthday will be the best you have ever had. I love you bunches and I will see you in a few hours at the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like 'all had a BLAST! Wish I could have been there but $$ and having a performance on Sunday here in California kept me from flying out. Maybe next time Shak and I can come over and show you how Southern Californians hang out. ") Happy birthday Tommy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)