Monday, May 30, 2005

Enjoying my day off

wow...it sure has been a long time since i've contributed to the blog. Probably because there is nothing really exciting going on. My days are the same everyday...gym, work, back the the gym, home, bed. Ecept for weekends, which seem to include a lot more vodka here lately. I think i should work on cutting that out. Well...i've cleaned my house this morning, and now i think a shower is in order. Then, (gasp) bathing suit shopping...Wish me tons of luck.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I hate shopping for swimsuits!! I'm glad that you are enjoying your day off. Mine is just now getting started. :( (by the way, this is Bridget)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)