Monday, April 04, 2005

Hey Yall

Good Morning Everyone. I hope yall had a good weekend. April I hope you had a very happy birthday. This weekend was tons of fun and I am so glad that Doc came home. We have all missed him alot. I am at work Andrew is being sweet today. Allison's spring break is over and she is now back in school. Is anyone watching the game tonight? Hopefully UNC will kick ass. IF by chance the TARHEELS loose I am avoiding Black Jack for a while. I have been talking so much junk to him since Duke didn't make it, I know he would throw UNC loosing in my face...Hopefully he won't have the chance to. Why isn't anyone blogging any more? We all were addicted for so long. What happened? Someone BLOG!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Probably because they all have lives unlike myself. I try to live vicariously through them to compensate for my own pathetic existance. They make it hard to do though when they become too busy to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you why I dont post much anymore, b/c no one comments back. In the last month I had two really important things to post (my wedding pics, and me needing a job)...and no one commented(except for little bit on the job post)....so why post if no one cares

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if I had a comment to add to someone's post, then I would have, but unfortunately I couldn't help with the job post, and I told ya'll directly what I saw of your pics, so there was no need for a comment. I can also say that no one had cared to comment on my posts lately, even when I was trying to plan my birthday. (which was awesome, by the way!) I can say that for Tommy and I that we have been very busy lately and haven't been blogging, or looking at other blogs either to copy from. I'm sorry I haven't had much to throw out there, cause I too like living through everyone else's lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasnt really mad, I know people dont post b/c either they are tired of it or just plain tired from being too busy...I just tire of posting when there is no interaction...just making a sarcastic comment about no one caring...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just giving everyone a hard time! I think that the newness has worn off, so even though everyone may still read it, not everyone wants to participate. That's cool, cause it saves more room for those that do! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)