Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Tuesday

Hey Yall I hope everyone had a great day. Flamin' welcome to the blog. My day was interesting considering that I was functioning off of 3 hours sleep. I have been staying with my little cousin Taylor this week while her parents are at the beach. She is sooo much fun. Last night we hung out with Mark and Deryck so it was pretty interesting. We went almost to the Cox Farm in Pactolus and started a fire. We sat around the fire for hours talking about Ocracoke in October and the Ocracoke trip we are planning for Memorial Day weekend. I can't wait to go its gonna be so much fun. I am gonna fish, drink, lay out, drink, drink, and did I mention drink. We have had so much fun there in the past I wish May 27th was tomorrow. On to other stuff Agent M I am glad that you are feeling better about things. I am so happy for you and Chris. So what is going on with everyone else no one has been blogging lately. What is up with that? My life is going great right now, I am happy all the time and I haven't had any really bitchy moments lately. BlackJack where are you I talk to you everyday but, you haven't blogged in forever. Well Im outta here...yall have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)