Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Little Bit Needs To Say Something

Hey Everyone. I love all my friends dearly. I appreciate the concerns that I am getting. I am an adult I know how to make my own decisions. Marisa thanks for listening. I do not appreciate my personal life being put on the blog. If I wanted everyone to know what was going on I would have told them. If ANYONE has comments or concerns about my personal life please come to me and not to the blog. Yall all have my number. Please respect me enough not to post my personal business for everyone to read. That's all I am asking.

1 comment:

  1. Once again.. and this sounds "trite" but I didn't start that thread... I just responded to M's post blaming me for her bad feelings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)