Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Little Bit Has Something To Say

Hey Everyone. I need to vent just a little. I love all of my friends dearly and I appreciate the concern of the friends that are expressing it. Marisa thank you for listening I need that. I am asking all of my friends who know what's going on and the ones who think they know what's going on to leave my personal life off the blog. I don't think that everyone should know what's going on. If I wanted everyone to know I would tell them. If you wish to ask about or discuss my personal life you know my number and you can call me. Please respect me enough not to scatter my problems on-line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)