Monday, March 14, 2005

It's Monday

Good Morning everyone. What the hell happened to the pretty weather. Yesterday I was walking around with no shoes on and riding with the windows down. Today not only is it Monday but it is cold and wet. What a way to start off the week. Well I have to say the weekend was good. Friday night was so uneventful, Saturday I hung out at Tommy and Aprils for a little while, Saturday night we went to Olive Garden, Daytona's, and Lucky's. Then Sunday Raymond and I went out to eat, went to the mall and then we rode around. Well I hope everyone has a great day. I am gonna get back to work Andrew is fixed on Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)