Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter Yall

Hey yall I hope everyone is having a Happy Easter. I had a really great weekend, and Hannah is awesome. You can so tell she is Tommy's daughter. The girl is too smart, and very talented and not to mention she also notices big butts. Mark was really flattered by the crush. I am going to the beach Thursday with the kids, Hannah and April...It should be fun. Im sure there will be alot of "Are we there yet's". For some odd reason im in the John Deere mood right now. Cant you tell... Any way Im gonna go I will blog later. Fruit Cake how is the little fruit cake doing? She also a very cool kid...and I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)