Saturday, February 12, 2005

What is a Scooby?

A scooby is a very close circle of friends. We all have our own special place and role within the family. When you are a Scooby, you are never alone. There is always another Scooby there to laugh with, talk to, cry on, or just to love. Being a Scooby is something special. It is a right that is earned. You prove yourself to other Scoobies through trust, love, and friendship. You can't become a "true Scoob" overnight. Having a group of friends this close is something so special, no one can ever take it away. You will laugh, cry, and sometimes get so mad that you want to walk away. But, you can't...once a Scooby, always a Scooby. Tommy- I've known you almost 4 years. You have been there for me in so many ways. Sometimes i thought i would never get through some trials and tribulations of life without you. Even though we took time apart from hanging out over the years, our friendship never did. I love you. Marion- I dont know where to start with you. You have been the closest female friend i've ever had. I feel so lost if i dont talk to you every day. I know i can turn to you with anything and i know you will always take how i feel to heart, and you will never cut me down. When you get on me, i know it's because you love me and you dont want me to get hurt. I love you more than anything and you will always be my best friend. Love ya! April- I love you and tommy together. I know we arent extremely close, but i never thought i would ever be this close to a female, as tommys girlfriend. I know if something bothers me, i can turn to you and i can confide in you when i need an unbiased opinion. I really look forward to so many memories to come. love ya

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWE!!!!!! :)... Marisa, you have no idea how much that means to me! I appreciate your candor and honesty, and know that I look forward to getting to know you better as well! I have grown to love the "Scoobies" just about as much as I do Tommy! Know that if you ever need a shoulder (and Tommy/Marion's not available), then I'll be here. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisa I love you too girl. Our friendship means the world to me. Like you, you are the only girl in my life I have been close to. Its nice to have a female around. We will always be in our "Bubble". I am here for you no matter what. I will be here to let you cry on my shoulder, I will run with you when you steal silverware from Ham's at 2:30am, I will fish your glasses out of the toilet, I will watch football and love it, We can BOY SCOUT together, and we can drink LOTS and LOTS of beer together. The things we have been through are funny if you really look back and think about it. I love you girl. You are Pot and I am Kettle. Dont forget it I might call.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)