Sunday, February 20, 2005

The Weekend Is Over

The weekend is over and it has been a great one. Friday night Agent M, Black Jack and I went to the Rodeo and then to On Cue. Saturday Black Jack, Little Bit, Mark and Joe shot skeet at Black Jacks house it was fun. Saturday night me Black Jack and Agent M went to HOOTERS and then went to On Cue to hear Ed and Justin for a little while. After staying at On Cue for a while we decided to go to Emerald City to dance. We met up with Marisa's boyfriend Chris and his 2 sisters, brother and nephew. Today I watched the Daytona 500 it was a good race even though I hated the outcome. My driver didn't win. Jeff Gordon pulled through at the last and won. My weekend has been incredible. I was able to spend some time with Agent M and Black Jack together and then separate. I am glad that all the drama is gone. I am really happy with the way things are going right now. The Harley is beautiful baby...I wasn't ready for Mom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)