Thursday, February 17, 2005

thanks little bit

thanks for hearing me out last night and really listening to me. i was scared to tell you about me and chris because i thought i knew what you were gonna tell me to do. but, instead, you basically told me to follow my heart. and, my heart tells me to take it day by day. you told me you can see it in my eyes, and if you can see that, then i know this can turn into something meaningful. no rush, just nice and slow and day by day. there's too much to lose to rush into anything. i've got all the time in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Agent M that is why I am here. I am here to be your ear and shoulder when you need me. I love you more than you will ever know. Dont ever think that you cant tell me something. No matter what you say or what you do I will support you 110%. That is part of the bubble. We have a relationship that no one understands but us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)