Monday, February 14, 2005

New Uses for the word "Blog"

I have determined that "Blog" fits the profile for a wonderful new four letter word...here are some of my suggestions... Go "Blog" yourself! "Blog" you, mother"blogger"! Wipe that "blog"eating grin off your face! You "Blog"hole! Get off your "blog" & do something constructive! Your "blog" is showing. I think this will come in handy on the streets of Greenville...any more ideas? **There now Gandalf I have officially "Blogged" in the literal sense of the word...are you happy now?**

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... I'm happier now.. see that wasn't so hard.

    This one is SOOO me!

    "Get off your "blog" & do something constructive!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)