Thursday, February 10, 2005

My Thoughts for the day...If any!

I have been told a good way to waste a blog. List your thoughts and opinions for the day for all to read. Well i thought about it for quite awhile... My ideas tend to be very obbsqure not to mention a little on the demented side.. A dilema has risen. Is it a good idea for someone like me to write unchallenged and unchecked? Im quite sure my ideals will appeal to atleast 1 in 1000.OK... fine ... ill do it. Starting today i will post my ideas on my blog.. You may want to know what my ideas and thoughts of today may be... One thing at a time people... I am going to wait until i go to Gandalfs house tonight. Something always happens to me that is blog worthy over there.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)