Monday, February 28, 2005

my new news

well...chris and i are together now, so i can officially say it for the record. things are gonna have to move really slow, with his situation. currently, he lives next door to his in laws...or, ex inlaws...in this situation, i dont know what to call them. he's selling his house, hopefully moving to sterling pointe. he was looking at moving here before him and i even met. so, he's getting out of the marines, maybe as early as next tuesday, but 90 days is what we're hoping for. he's already got his discharge letters. he's getting out on a hardship discharge. for those of you who dont know the situation, his wife died in december. i know, you're all asking why i'm involved in this, and i dont need anyone telling me to take it slow. him and i have already discussed this. but, i havent felt like this in so long. never with ernest or matt. he tells me everyday how happy he is with me, and how he smiles every time he thinks about me. we have so much fun when we're together, and we talk for hours about everything or nothing, and always have something more to talk about. he sends me little e-mail notes at work to tell me hes thinking about me. i know i rush into things sometimes, but, i've never in my life had someone treat me like he has. i dont want to get my hopes up to get them crushed, but man, the way he makes me feel. i don't have to talk to him every hour or see him every day. for some odd reason, i trust him completely. we all know trust is a HUGE issue with me. i only know for sure i'll see him once a weekend, but if he gets free time during the week, even just an hour, he comes to spend it with me. the flowers, i cant even describe how beautiful they were...and here is it 2 weeks after vday, and they're still alive! before i met him, i didnt want to be involved with anyone, i didnt want to date anyone. i had NO DATING on the brain. i didnt have time for it and i didnt want the drama. even when i met him that night at emerald city, i didnt think anything would really come of it. i never thought he would call. he never planned on seeing me again, and he told me this. but, he tells me now, he wouldnt want it any other way. and, neither would i...have i finally met the man of my dreams? how soon is too soon to tell??? well...i guess i should stop writing now...my room mate is giving me shit...non-scoobs just dont understand...lol

3 comments:

  1. Well, let me be the first one to say that I'm truly happy for you! I wish you the best.....but keep your eyes and ears open, too! This is a very delicate situation for both of you, and you both have many reasons to be careful. All I have to say is open your heart if that's what you want, but know that you accept the risks that come with that as well. You are an amazing person that truly deserves to find the happiness that you desire! I love ya girl, and hope this works out well for you!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Agent M, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
    I have a we close your sales site. It pretty much covers we close your sales related stuff.
    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Agent M, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
    I have a site. It pretty much covers related stuff.
    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)