Friday, February 25, 2005

Hey Everyone

Hey yall...I haven't blogged in a week. I have been really busy. The kids and I went to see the new POOH movie yesterday. It was so cute. Both kids had a great time and were completely still through the whole thing. Today I have got McKenzi. Brad (Robin's Boyfriend) is coming home from Iraq today. McKenzi and I are going to spend sometime together today before she moves back to Fayetteville. I really don't want to see this kid move that far away from me. I will be making frequent trips to Bragg. Marcus and I watched Ray the other night it was the best movie I have seen in a while. Marcus even cooked!!! Things are going great with the two of us. I am going over there tonight to cook supper and then I don't know what we are doing. If Lucky's is opening tonight we will probably go there with Marisa, if not we might go see Hitch or something. We don't exactly know what is going on for tonight all we know is that I'm cooking and we will be together. Marcus is an amazing guy. I am sooo happy. Ok enough of me going on about how great my relationship is going...So how is everyone else. Saturday night what is everyone doing. Saturday during the day I have a Birthday party for my niece Rebecca and then Saturday night Marcus is cooking and then we are free we have nothing planned. Sunday Marisa and I are going to Janis and Ed's for Allison's 5th Birthday party. If anyone wants to do anything this weekend let me know. Until then I will be with the most amazing little girl in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so the deal with tonight is that we go to Lucky's (I think) Natalie, Heather, and Nikki have a girl's night thing planned (have fun):) as far as tomorrow night, I have to work, so I don't know what's going on there. There is supposed to be a band at OC, so I think Tommy's planning on going there for a while, but I don't know what else! Can't wait to hang out later!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)