Friday, February 18, 2005

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

It's Friday!!! I hope everyone is over all of the sneezing, coughing, and flu symptoms. I know we have all been talking about plans for the weekend since Monday. Well the weekend is here some of us are going to the Rodeo: Me, Marcus, and Marisa. If anyone would like to go feel free to come. Tomorrow night I know Marisa said Spare Change was playing and they are awesome I wouldn't mind seeing them and then may be going to see Ed and Justin for a little while...I don't know if anyone has any plans but if yall want to go out with us just let us know. Sunday is the Daytona 500... for those who don't watch NASCAR it is their Superbowl. I will be watching the race Sunday. Let's all hope that Jr. wins, but most important lets all hope that the drivers are safe and they make it through the race. A few years ago that track took NASCAR's best driver of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)