Friday, February 18, 2005

forgot something

everyone be on the lookout for Stanley, the black clothes stealing gnome. He has somehow lived with me and lauren for over a year now. He likes to sneak in and steal black clothes. I have lost 3 black cardigans and a pair of black panties to him and my room mate has lost 3 black shirts. He only goes for the black ones. I really remember hanging my sweaters up, and, somehow, they're gone. Little bit, did you accidentally pick up a black cardigan of mine? check your suitcase which contains your life. If you're got the panties, well...you can keep them. lol Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)