Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Flu is in full swing

Ok, everyone please start rotating Tylenol and Advil every 4 hours (especially if yall have been around me). Little Bit has the flu. I am out of work for 7 days. My parents took me to urgent care last night when they got home from work. My temp was 104.2. This stuff is not fun at all. Hopefully I will be better by the weekend. I feel better today than I did yesterday. The Dr. I saw was awesome he gave me Tylenol and Advil to rotate for fever and flu symptoms, then he gave me Darvocet for body aches. I hope I haven't passed it around, and if some of yall get it I am so sorry. I'm gonna go lay down now feel free to call I'm extremely bored.

2 comments:

  1. Ku Ku Ka Choo! Ah Choo! Da Flu! Boo hoo! It got You! Not gonna get me too!

    Ah Choo!
    Ah Choo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have to say I think it got me too! Tommy and I had the best V-Day night ever! We went to dinner at Olive Garden and then came home and watched movies and dranks champagne.....you can figure out what happened next! :) Then as we're laying in bed I started coughing very badly, so I get up and take some cough medicine and try to go back to sleep.......yeah, that never happened. I tossed and turned all night long, my body hurts like I've been beaten up by the biggest football player in the world! I'm quite sure I've been running a fever too...so I'm gonna take your advice and take it easy this week. Atleast I don't have to work very much this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)