Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Feeling Better

Hey yall I hope everyone has had a great day. Tommy and April I am soooo glad that yall had a great Valentine's Day. Marisa I am happy that you are no longer against V-Day and I am sure that your flowers are beautiful. So how was everyone elses Valentine's Day? Mine was great other than being sick. I feel a lot better today. I think I will be back to my normal self by tomorrow. So what are everyones plans for the weekend? I am gonna go to the Rodeo Friday night. It should be fun. I don't know what I am gonna do Saturday night? I am in such a good mood today :).

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl,
    I think a few of us are planning on going to a Saturday Matinee of Constitine if you want to come! I dont know what is up for Sat night, but I am up for anyhing! What does everyone else think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I think I'm good for the Sat matinee. I know April wants to see it too so I have to make sure it works with her schedule.

    Nat, you guys want to go with us to the rodeo on Friday?

    At this point, I know Lil-Bit's going. Me and Marcus had already made plans to go too, so I think there will be a few of us there if y'all want to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been wanting to go to the rodeo for months, but it sounds like it's gonna be a couple thing, so count me out. plus, if ya'll are going friday, there's another X for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)